Privacy of Rögelberg Getriebe GmbH & Co. KG, 49716 Meppen/Germany
(version: July 2020)
A. Website privacy statementThe operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We handle your personal data in a confidential manner and in accordance with statutory data protection provisions and this Privacy Statement.
The service provider as contemplated by Section of 13 Telemediengesetz (the Telemedia Act) and the party responsible as contemplated by Art. 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Rögelberg Getriebe GmbH & Co. KG, Am Rögelberg 10, 49716 Meppen/Germany, telephone +49 59 32 507-0, telefax +49 59 32 507-101, email: email@example.com.
You can reach our company data protection officer at Am Rögelberg 10, 49716 Meppen,/Germany attention data protection officer, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Automated data collection and processing
Like any website, our server collects and stores, automatically and temporarily, information in server log files, which are transferred by the browser unless you have deactivated this function (the legal basis is Art. 6(1)1(1)(f) of the GDPR). This includes, e.g.,
- the browser type/browser version
- operating system used
- Referrer URL
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
Server log files are not analysed with reference to persons. The provider is not able at any point in time to associate such data with specific persons. These data will not be combined with other data sources.
2. Data collection and processing of voluntarily communicated data
We furthermore confirm that we will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are required by law to do so or you have expressly consented thereto in advance. To the extent that we use third-party services to perform and execute processing, in so doing we comply with the provisions of the GDPR and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
3. Storage period
Personal data shared with us via our website will only be stored up to fulfilment of the relevant purpose for which we were entrusted with them. To the extent that storage periods prescribed by commercial and/or tax law must be complied with, certain data may be stored for a period of up to 10 years.
5. Use of Google Web Fonts
6. Embedding of Google MapsWe use the Google Maps mapping service on this website. With it, we are able to display interactive maps directly on the website so you can conveniently use the map function.
When you visit our website, Google is informed that you have accessed the relevant subpage of our website. The data described under 1 of this Statement are also transferred. This occurs regardless of whether Google has provided a user account you have logged into or whether such an account exists. If you are logged into Google,
your data will be associated directly with your account. If you do not wish to have your data associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as user profiles and uses them for the purpose of marketing, market research, and/or tailoring its website to suit your needs. Such analysis is performed in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for delivering advertising that suits your needs and in order to inform other users of the social network regarding your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of such user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
You can obtain further information regarding the purpose and scope of data collection and data processing by the plug-in provider in the provider's privacy statements. There, you can find more information on your related rights and possible settings for protecting your private sphere: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
7. Your rightsIn respect of your personal data, you have the following rights vis-à-vis us:
- right of access,
- right to rectification or erasure
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
Please direct all wishes relating to information, requests for information or objections to data processing via email to email@example.com or, by mail, to Rögelberg Getriebe GmbH & Co. KG, Am Rögelberg 10, 49716 Meppen/Germany.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
8. Objection to advertising emails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published in connection with the website credits obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and informational material. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited forwarding of advertising information, e.g., via spam emails.
9. Changes to this Privacy Statement
Changes to the legal situation or case law and adjustments to our business model may necessitate, under certain circumstances, changes to this Privacy Statement. Therefore, we reserve the right to revise this Privacy Statement
at any time. You may request the current version of the Privacy Statement from us at any time or access it under Privacy.
B. Notice regarding data processingThe following data protection notice shall apply to data processing by Rögelberg Getriebe GmbH & Co. KG:
1. Contact data of the controllers:
Anton Suelmann and Klaus Specken, managing directors of Rögelberg Geschäftsführungs GmbH, Am Rögelberg 10, 49716 Meppen/Germany, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reach our company data protection officer, Elisabeth Jüngerhans, at Am Rögelberg 10, 49716 Meppen/Germany, attention data protection officer, or at email@example.com.
2. In connection with inquiries, notifications, and orders from our suppliers/customers, and in order to execute deliveries and orders, we collect:
- Title, first name, last name,
- a valid email address,
- telephone number (fixed line and/or mobile) and fax number
- Information required for processing inquiries, notifications, and orders.
3. Such data are collected in order to identify suppliers/customers and/or
- their contact person and representatives;
- in order to adequately process inquiries, notifications, orders, and deliveries;
- in order to correspond with our suppliers/customers;
- for invoicing/accounting purposes;
- for processing claims.
5. The personal data we collect are stored in accordance with Art. 6(1)(1)(c) of the GDPR through the expiration of the statutory storage obligation on the basis of the storage and documentation duties prescribed by tax and commercial law (on the basis of the Handelsgesetzbuch (the Commercial Code), the Strafgesetzbuch (the Criminal Code), or the Abgabenordnung (the Fiscal Code) unless we are obligated to store data for a longer period on the basis of other statutory provisions, you have consented to longer storage). Art. 6(1)(1)(a) of the GDPR, or legitimate interests such as defence against liability claims necessitate a longer storage period.
6. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. To the extent required in accordance with Art. 6(1)(1)(b) of the GDPR for the processing of orders and deliveries, personal data will be transferred to third parties (in particular logistics service providers). The transferred data may be used by the third party exclusively for the specified purposes.
7. Our suppliers/customers and/or their contact persons, with whom we communicate, shall have the right in respect of their relevant personal data:
- in accordance with Art. 7(3) of the GDPR, to withdraw, at any time, their consent previously granted to us. Such withdrawal of consent shall have the effect that, in the future, we shall no longer be permitted to perform data processing based on said consent;
- in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR, to request access to the personal data processed by us. In particular, the supplier/customer may request information regarding the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom their data were or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, or to object, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data insofar as they were not collected on our part and regarding the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR, to request the immediate rectification of inaccurate personal data stored by us or the immediate completion of such data if incomplete;
- in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, to request the erasure of the personal data stored by us to the extent that processing is required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, to request the restriction of processing of personal data to the extent that the accuracy of the data is contested by the supplier/customer, processing is unlawful, the supplier/customer, however, refuses erasure and we no longer require the data, the supplier/customer requires such to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR, has lodged a complaint against processing;
- in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive the personal data provided to us by the supplier/customer in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or to request transfer to another controller, and
- in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can address the supervisory authority at the place where you have your habitual abode or workplace or at our headquarters.
8. Our suppliers/customers and/or their contact persons have, in respect of their relevant personal data – insofar as the personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests as contemplated by Art. 6(1)(1)(f) of the GDPR – the right, as contemplated by Art. 21 of the GDPR, to object to the processing of personal data for reasons specific to their situation. Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient for exercising the right to object.
9. Every employee of a supplier/customer whom we are in contact with and whose data, e.g., name and email address, we store, will not be informed separately. The supplier/customer shall forward the aforementioned data protection notice to all relevant employees with whom we communicate regarding orders and deliveries.
Rögelberg Getriebe GmbH & Co. KG